Saturday, March 15, 2008

Snow

"When I was younger I loved the snow, out in it all day long never had so much fun. Tel my hands where cold and num----- Slipping and sliding, always snow ball fighting snow was so much fun----- Now the years have gone bye, we don't have has much snow as we we used to do. Everyone just shakes their heads and say, that's global warming for you----- But now I am glad you see, because snow is no longer fun I just keep falling on my bum----- Where has my balance gone, I don't remember falling quite so much when I was young----- "



As out the window, I look, is snowing. Snow is falling down from sky. Memory is falling down all around me. This is the second time I see snow on March. Snow seldom falls on March in my home town.

Three years ago, I was a young girl who loves snow very much. Snow fell heavily on a Wednesday. It was thrill for me, and I rushed to the play ground and started making snow balls. Without having gloves, warm cloth and shoes, I didn't feel cold. My girl friends were with me too. Just in several minutes, we had made a pile of snow balls. We started to using snow balls to fight with boys. At first we separate into two groups, one threw, another made snow balls. But boys divided us. Moreover, they made several groups to chase us. When they catched us, they pulled us down and pushed snow on our bodies. Laughter, screams and cries filled all campus.

Now, I am far away form them, far away from 15. I won't go back to that time. I won't get exhausted because of playing with snow. Me is different from me at that time, even though I don't want change. Now I understand why my grand parents always say they envy me.

Snow, you used to be so much fun when I was young. But now just a pain to me…

4 comments:

Anna said...

This blog is so beautiful that I can't express my love by any words. Nice!!!!! You really have the talent and potential of a writer whatever in Chinese or English.
I would like to create a link of your blog.

nerazzuri said...

it is interesting topic, but you cannot take yourself back in the history, and enjoying your recent time.

Moshi said...

Hi Yuan

I like snowing very much. your post remind me making snow man and snow ball in my country in the winter. It was really funny when we buried our friend with snow. We laughed a lot.
Mahnoush

Tommy said...

If I like snow or not it's depends on my mood.If I was happy, I would like it; but if I am sad, I would hate it really.