Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tibet

On Friday, when I sat in the C-train, I saw there were many people paraded near the Chinese embassy. After I saw the word Tibet on their sign, I know their theme was Free Tibet.


I felt ridiculous and angry.

I felt ridiculous because there was even no people who have black hair among them. No they
really know what were they doing. It is possible that they even didn't know what really happened in Tibet China.Their action was meaningless.

I felt angry not because the parade in Calgary, but the Tibetan. There is no doubt that they are Chinese. I think most foreigners don't know the fact that Tibet can't survive without other provinces' support. As it located near the Himalayas Mountain. Seldom plants can be cultivated there. Tibetan commodity are all come from other provinces. Moreover, how can they do this during the special time. As we all known, China will held 2008 Olympic Games this summer. Every Chinese is thrill and work hard on it. How can they make trouble at this time. They must feel guilty.

As well as Taiwan, Tibet is Chinese land, nobody can change it.

2 comments:

Moshi said...

Hi Yuan
I donot have many information about Tibat or Taiwan, but I admire you becuse of your national feeling.If I were you, I would be angry about my country.
Gool luck
Mahnoush

jcq1111 said...

Hi yuan,
Calm down!
The one sentence I want to say is that I love and support our motherland forever and whatever happens!!!!!!!!!