Sunday, March 23, 2008

Almost there

It is March 26, 2008 today. We will graduate from Level Two soon.


I have to say that we have so much homework. Assignments, Projects and Quizes all suddenly appeared. My head is full of these. I feel tired.



When I wear ed, a word always come to my mind------ Almost there.


Have you ever gone hiking? Don't you think it is hard for you to forgot the experience? I think the element which made the travel unforgettable is not the beautiful scenery, but the real experience. At first, you will feel thrill to go hiking. You are so exiting to feel tired. Maybe one hour later, you will feel wear ed; you want to stop and go back. while you have already near the top, it is the most hard time. Because you can't go back, but you don't wanna carry on. At this time you should force yourself to go on hiking.

When I go hiking, it is the word push me to go on. Almost there, yes, the top is almost there. You will catch it as you are carrying on.

Now I am exhausted from studying. But I can't give up since the goal is almost there.

2 comments:

Moshi said...

Hi Yuan

I have some expriences about hiking. When I got top, it is really enjoyable and fascinating. I always forgot all problems that I had during climbing.
I have plan to go hiking in Calgary after the end of semester.

Mahnoush

Tommy said...

As your words, it is not a easy thing. But I think the importance is we can get the top, isn't it?