Thursday, April 3, 2008

Empire Theatres

Do you love watching movie?

I must tell you that I am really interested in it. I didn't watch a lot. But I can remember every movies I had watched. My favorite movie is 石破天惊。I am sorry I don't know how to say it in English. I think movies have special strengthen, it can bring you into a different world. But you will feel that you are really experience it.

Here is good news for you. Empire Theatres presents 3 select films for one special 10 a.m. screening on this Saturday. This program called EM PAIR THEATRES MOVIE DAY FOR KIDS HELP PHONE. You can see a film for only $3.00. Purchase a kid Pack for only $4.99 (includes a small drink, small popcorn and Candy treat). And the movies are The Golden Compass, The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, P.S I love you and Juno & 27Dresses. If you are a movie fun, it is a good chance for you.

If you are interested in it, here is the link:
www.empirtheatres.com/promotions/kidshelpphone/

2 comments:

jcq1111 said...

This is my first time to know this movie but it sounds good. Maybe I will download it and watch it.

Tommy said...

watching Movie is a very interesting thing, and some movies are excellent.