Sunday, April 6, 2008

The End

As the deadline becoming earlier, today is the due date. I want to write the last blog this semester.

This is the first time for me to open a blog. Before, I didn't like writing blog. I don't like put my experience or feelings in public. But now, my mind has been changed. Maybe it is a good way to relax yourself. It is tired for self to carry everything. Friends' comments will be lights when you miss your way. Their way of viewing will have good effects, either. I would like to continue.

I am happy to meet a lot of friends in Level Two. And some of them will still be my classmates. Instructors and students stay together everyday. We become familiar with each other. I am sad to say good bye to this class. I would like to remember everything happens during this two month. It is a precious experience for me.

Best wishes to Regina, Zalfa and all classmates.

1 comment:

Pal said...

it's okay. no one wants to write blogs but see now we are writing comments,too.