Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The final exam is coming

Time flies!

I have stayed in Calgary about three month. I still can remember the day when I arrived here clearly. Everybody was busy with celebrating the Christmas Day. The ground was covered with snow. I can remember the first time when I stepped into the EA P's classroom. See different classmates from different countries and cultures. I remember that every student get on well with each other. I remember instructors were working hard on every class. I remember that classmates and I were struggling with the marks, especially writing. But now they have already become history.

As the final exam is coming. Both instructors and students are all crazily busy. We have a pile of things to deal with. Student's have to well prepared with Final Presentation, essay two, blog and quiz. Instructors are busy with dealing our problems, either. But I am sure that we have already stepped into another English Level.

Even though it is not easy, but we can reach it. I hope everyone can do well in the final exam.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Yes,the final exam is coming. I am a little worried about it, however, I am so happy because the short vacation is also coming